1. Is this fixture UL Listed?
A. Please read the information in the listing for verification of a UL listing. If you need a fixture that is UL listed contact us to discuss this option.
2. Do Chandies come with the bulbs in their listing?
A. Yes, all bulbs are included!
3. Where can I find replacement bulbs?
A. We offer replacement bulb packages, and a nostalgic LED bulb upgrade option. Contact us for more information.
4. What is the total wattage of the fixture?
A. Fixture wattage ranges from 150-401, but we can tailor the wattage to be lower to meet your needs. We will soon offer an LED package for all Urban Chandy's!
5. Will my Chandy require special wiring?
A. No special wiring is needed, but please note that if you are not in North America (120V) you will need an adapter for the bulbs to work with your electrical supply (240V).
6. Can it be plugged in to an outlet?
A. Yes, we are happy to attach a cord with a plug for you. Please let us know when you place your order if you prefer a WHITE or BLACK cord and HOW LONG you need it to be.
7. How long does the lowest bulb hang?
A. It differs for each design, but we can adjust the lengths to accommodate your space and make them as short as or up to 12 inches (1 foot) longer than specified on the listing free of charge.
8. What type of connection does it have on the top of the fixture?
A. There is only one connection on top to connect to the power source.
9. How is the fixture mounted to the ceiling?
A. The fixture requires at least 2 inches of space between the top of the base and the ceiling.
10. What is the total weight of the fixture?
A. The weight of the fixtures range between 10-30 pounds including the bulbs.
11. Is the mounting hardware included?
A. Yes, all of the necessary hardware and easy to follow instructions are included. Please note: The chain to suspend, or hang your chandelier is NOT INCLUDED.